My inspection standards exceed the standards of practice established by the Texas Real Estate Commission (TREC) and I use thermal imaging on every inspection. Costs may vary depending upon the size and age of the property. Contact me for specific pricing that includes discounts for multiple inspection types.
Click here for a sample report
Basic Home Inspection
- Discover what the buyer's home inspector uncover during their inspection. After the realtor and buyer receive their report, they will contact you with requests to have certain items repaired or to have the negotiated price reduced even further to allow them to have the repairs done.
- As a home buyer, your bank may require a home inspection before approving the loan and your real estate agent will usually recommend one to help with negotiating with the seller. You may think this is just another expense. Well, that's true, it is. However, what a home inspector may find before you move in, could literally save you tens of thousands of dollars in costly repairs and/or health related issues. For examples of some of the items I have seen, view my portfolio. For example, a recent discovery revealed moisture under newly installed hardwood flooring in an upstairs bathroom, likely from leaky wax ring under a toilet. Being unaware of this could have led to the rotting of the subflooring and the ceiling in the room below it. Would that have cost more than $300, $500, or even $1,000 in repairs? You bet! In addition, the related health issues from mold spores would cause breathing problems.
What is the condition of your pool? Is your pool leaking? Is the equipment still operating normally? Request a pool inspection to check the pool lining, coping, tiles, pumps, heaters, filters, etc.
- Making Pools & Spas Safer
- Preventing Child Drownings
- Pool Entrapment Guidelines
- Pool Alarms
- Pool Electrical Safety
- Pool Yard Enclosures
Wood Destroying Insects (termites, carpenter ants, etc.)
Wood destroying insects will often damage your home and you won't know it for a long time. They will often destroy the framing of your home, that if untreated, can lead to collapse. These annual inspections can help keep these critters at bay, protecting your investment.
Auxiliary inspections are also available:
- Home Energy Inspection
- Roof Inspection
- 11-Month Inspection
- Slab Deviation/Variance
- Maintenance Inspection
- Landlord Inspection
To schedule an inspection, or just get some general information, you can contact me in any of the following ways: